Tuesday, December 19, 2006

5 days and counting...

Hi all!

I can hardly believe that there are only five days until Christmas! It has come up so quickly this year!

Thankfully, I have all my Christmas shopping totally done. And no, I am not posting what I got here! My friends and family read this blog! :)

I spent most of the past few days making Christmas cards. I have never made Christmas cards before, or any cards really, but I loved it! I used all my mom's stamping stuff and I am hooked! It was so much fun to do! Pretty sure that I am going to start collecting card making stuff now. :)

Tonight I am going to be going down to Sea-Tac (the airport for all you non-Pacific Northwesterners). Our Pastor's daughter and her new husband are flying in from North Carolina for the holidays. Her older sister asked me to go with her and her two little girls (whom I love to death) to pick them up. That will be fun. I told my sister Megan, who will be going down too, that we are going to pose for a picture in front of one of the Christmas tress they took down and put back up. Yes, I know, I am a strange one. :) But we all already knew that! On the way down we are going to go to some botanical garden that has a gazillion lights and walk through it. It will be fun, but it is also going to be freezing! :)

I have nothing really planned for this next week. I love Christmas vacation! It is so lazy and fun! So if y'all don't have anything to do, you can come up here and hang out with me. I would love to have you! We will even find you a pillow and blanket so you can crash on the couch. ;)

Love Always,
Melissa Lea

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Mellie,
I would love to come visit you! Sorry I wasn't at the airport last night. I just had to get some studying done. How about you come down here and do Hanukkah with me! We have 3 more nights! Oh, and guess what. My sheets are in the laundry right now so you could definately have a nice clean place to sleep. If you come I'll even clean my room today! Love you!
Mel