Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things Mellie loves about weddings edition #1


13. The little mints that they have at the reception.
12. Wearing fancy earrings.
11. Watching the little flower girls drop their petals all the way down the asile.
10. The trumpets.
9. The flowers.
8. The adorable ring bearers.
7. Seeing people I have not seen in years.
6. The bridesmaids walking down the asile with the groomsmen.
5. The look in the groom's when watching the bride appear at the entrance to the sanctuary.
4. Watching the bride walk down the asile on the arm of her daddy.
3. The teary exchange of vows.
2. The first kiss.
1. Knowing I am one day closer to my prince.

4 comments:

Bossxero said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

That's neat Mellie! I am going to a Wedding of a friend on the 6th. My only problem with it is I don't have anything to wear!!! And I'll be seeing a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a long time so I want to look good.

Miss Liss said...

I had the same problem last night! But Lindsay helped me pick something out. I do know what I am wearing to the wedding today, though. :)

Mel said...

I'll probably call you and discuss my outfit for the wedding! This is the only bad thing about not going to a church. I don't have as many dressy clothes especially when it comes to winter.
LOL the wordverification for me ends in jew! How appropriate. Thanks Mellie