Wednesday, November 14, 2007

8 Years Old

My baby sister turned 8 today. She does not have to use a booster anymore. And I am not allowed to call her a baby anymore. Good thing she doesn't have Facebook yet.

We are going out for dinner tonight. All of us. She got to pick where we are going. The diner. Of course. I told her that next year she should pick McDonalds. In Ankeney, Iowa.

Ah, sweet girl. I will never forget the day you came into this world. So soft and little and even from the beginning, showing your independent spirit. I can not imagine our little family complete without you.

I think that you are going to be a Senator one day. Or a fire fighter. Or maybe a momma. All of equal imortance.










I love you, darling, a million sweedish fish. Never stop dancing, but please stop growing up so fast. Happy eight. ♥

No comments: