Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen--29 November, 2007



Thirteen Keys To My Heart


Just in case anyone is wondering. In honor of the sappy day today has become. Enjoy.


1. Swedish Fish. Yum.

2. Calling me sweet girl. Not sure why this is so adorable to me, but it just is. Any other pet names are questionable.

3. Handwritten letters.

4. Watching Fiddler on the Roof with me. The most precious, sacrificial thing a guy could do for me.

5. Sticking notes in my books.

6. Roses. Not just red.

7. Holding hands.

8. Giving me a puppy. Not kidding, I have always, always wanted someone to give me a puppy.

9. Playing chess with me. Long story.

10. Holding me all night long.

11. "Precious" by Moshav and "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain, and "Winter" by Joshua Radin. And of course the dancing that goes with them.

11. Taking me on the ferris wheel and letting me keep my eyes closed the whole time because I am terrified of heights.

12. Tea. Of all varieties.

13. This. Yes, I will marry you.

No comments: