Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bologna and Bachelors

My room is a mess. A huge mess. It probably looks like a bachelor's pad. But I don't really know because I rarely venture into those. My bathroom is a war zone as well.

My bestest friend is in Israel. I miss her mostly because I have much to tell her.

Apparently, I was really meant to be an English teacher. The problem lies in the fact that I do not particurally want to be an English teacher.

Faith probably has my ACT scores.

I really dislike bologna.

A year ago this week, I saw the Dead Sea Scrolls. In person. One of the best days of my life.

It is getting cold. I am wishing for snow.

I get to work all weekend. Lots of hours. It is good for me.

I love Joshua Radin.

Cedar Springs is getting old.

My little sister started driver's ed. Please, be scared and afraid.

I very much like to ramble. Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

Mel said...

hey! You've updated your blog! Sorry that it took me so long to notice. How are you???? Call me sometime. I never know when you're available anymore.