Thursday, November 29, 2007

This Time Last Year

...Megan and I were just getting home from our Monday-Thursday stay at Cedar Springs. We had about 10 inches of snow and since NO ONE in Washington knows how to drive in it and the road are terrible and the snow froze....we stayed up there. Just the two of us. I got the worst cold I have ever had. Staying at work is no fun thing. There is no escape from it when you are sleeping there! I said I was never going to do it again.

In January, we were all a little surprised when we got dumped again. Guess who Cedar Springs called up there? Hmmmm. I gave in. I am weak!! I think it was Tuesday-Saturday the second time around. We had to sleep next to the ping pong room where the guests stayed up way past midnight. We pounded on the wall. They pounded back. Oy vey.

All summer, I have been saying that I am not going to do it again. Nope. Not happening.

The forecast is showing 3-8 inches of snow this weekend. I was told I need to bring a packed bag to work on Saturday.

I am too nice.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Poor Mellie! I'm so sorry for you! Feel free to call me if you're bored while there. That's what we did last year. Fun times!

Blessings!
Mel